We invite all researchers—especially from backgrounds underrepresented in STEM—to apply for the positions listed below. Likewise, we always welcome spontaneous applications for Master, PhD, and postdoctoral programs in our team in the fields of: bioelectrodynamics, bioelectronics and biosensors, implantable and wearable devices, neural interfaces, coupled neuro-electric modeling, and wave physics in general. Please contact me directly attaching your CV, one of your papers (if any), and a short description on what you would like to learn and accomplish with us.
Ph.D. Fellowship at IMT Atlantique in the LabSTICC laboratory (Brest). Main supervisor: Prof. Adrien Merlini
- Postdoctoral position – Electromagnetic Wavefront-shaping Structures for Localization and Powering of Microimplants (2021)
- Postdoctoral position – Near-Field Sensing with Antennas for Ingestible Biotelemetry Capsules (2021)
- PhD position – Antenna Systems for Wearable Haptic Devices for Navigation Assistance and Biomedical Monitoring (2021)
- PhD position – Adaptive Wireless Powering of Miniature Implantable Bioelectronics (2020)
- PhD position – Cutaneous Wireless Haptic Interfaces Based on Unconventional Flexible Materials (2020)
- PhD position – Computational Neuro–Electromagnetic Models for Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation (2020)